Ambition is the quality mark for the youth sector and is the only standard on the market to provide supported achievement for youth provision of any size. This spans from a one night per week provision staffed by volunteers within a rented premises right up to a multimillion pound youth infrastructure body. Ambition Quality is an assurance scheme specifically designed for organisations working with young people. This scheme enables youth organisations to demonstrate quality provision through a supported self-assessment process. These standards have been set in order to;
* Provide a clear structure to recognise and develop quality provision
* Achieve lasting improvements to practice and management
* Improve individual and organisational confidence in the delivery and management of young people’s services
* Evidence the quality of services being delivered to young people Involve young people in the process of quality provision.
* Provide a nationally recognised award for those working with young people
The Shine Project passed and is now a quality assured charity.